Six Big Questions for an Intentional 2020
To be honest, I think we have done all of the above over the years and every year has been equally as special no matter the plans.
As you head embrace the New Year both personally and professionally, believe in being intentional. Regardless of your title or role, I believe intentional leaders of influence and impact should ask themselves these six important questions as we embark on a new decade and the year 2020.
1. What have you done in the past (or are you currently doing) that isn’t as effective as it once was?
- Are you coasting or contending?
- What rut do you need to break out of?
- Are you clear on priorities and building an intentional calendar of purpose?
- Does everyone on your team know their targets/goals?
- Do you time-block appropriate actions every day?
- What is diluting your daily focus and what needs to be cut out or cut down?
- Culture defines your brand from the inside out. Is yours defined?
- Culture is what an organization or team thinks and believe. Is your culture stated clearly?
- Team members need purpose to infuse their work. How can you communicate this better?
- Do you remind yourself every week that experience is wasted unless it creates the right kind of positive emotions and avoid the wrong ones?
The same holds true for your business and adventures ahead… lead it!
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.