How to Maintain a Positive Attitude
In observing leaders of change, growth, and influence, the number one attribute is their positive attitude. They discipline themselves to course-correct when negativity leaks in.
Writer and thought-leader, G.K. Chesterton said, “How we think when we lose determines how long it will be until we win.” I believe a key part of our true leadership, influence, and impact comes from remaining positive.
How do you and I do that in a culture of negative influencers? We do so by:
- Continually feeding positive thoughts to our minds
- Reading positive articles and books
- Listening to inspiring music
- Journalling to reflect and review forward-motion goals
- Building spiritual and inspiring quotes (and life verses)
- Listening to podcasts from positive motivators while traveling in the car
- Keeping our minds on things that will encourage us, not bring us down
Maintaining a consistently positive mental attitude will be your greatest ally in:
- Growing your business and team
- Leading others to big adventures
- Influencing others to overcome setbacks on a daily basis
- Rebounding from failure
- Sustaining successful habits that bring out your best
Here’s to Your Positive Attitude and Results!
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.