There is a secret to leadership that many people miss. It’s not just growing your leadership and influence, it’s growing and developing leaders around you.
What percent of your time and energy is devoted to developing the leaders around you?
- Career development conversations
- Investing in the personal development of others
- Providing opportunities for growth
- Believing in and providing affirmation of others gifts and abilities
- Training and developing other leaders’ skills
Leadership reminders to grow your impact and results:
- Shift from doer to leader
- Remember, one is too small of a number to achieve results and greatness
- The quickest way to shift from adder to multiplier is to invest in your leaders
- For every leader you develop or attract, you gain that individuals horsepower PLUS the horsepower of all the people that person leads.
Here’s to Building Leaders at Every Level!
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.