Winning Teams: The New Science of Peak Performance
A massive shift is taking place in the business world. In today’s average company, up to 80% of employees’ days are now spent working in teams. Leaders who equip their teams with the skill-sets of emotional intelligence are finding actionable, positive results in greater collaboration, communication, and cohesive energy.
Emotional Intelligence Corporate Training
What’s included in my half and full day program?
I tailor my programs to fit the level of audience and specific needs of your organization. All courses are highly interactive, engage learning with video, application exercises, humor, and onsite assessments as well as takeaway SMART goals.
- What is emotional intelligence and why it is so important for leadership influence, impact, and performance
- Self-awareness keys
- Self-regulation strategies
- Stress and pressure management
- Wellbeing energy management
- Five core competencies to increase your high performance
- Resiliency, optimism, and adaptability
- Communication, coaching, and mentoring skills
- The neuroscience behind our emotions and how stress, pressure, and setbacks create chemical changes in the brain
- Leadership strategies for responding better under stress and pressure (how to manage the 17% moments)
- Transformational communication skills and creating lasting loyalty and sustainable relationships
IQ + EQ = success and high performance
This training is a must for leaders looking to maximize team performance, lower friction, and create successful cross-functionally.
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.