Unleash Healthy Emotions for High-Performance Teams
Let’s face it: stress, pressure, and the demands of today’s work environment have taken a significant toll on each of us.
At its core, Emotional Intelligence involves self-awareness, self-regulation, and self-monitoring of healthy emotions for sustainable careers and personal lives. It provides us with actionable tools to better connect with colleagues and clients, and make more sound decisions when under pressure.
Emotional Intelligence is not just soft-skills training, it’s hard-edge leadership skills that provide high-value and bottom-line results. It is the true influence and impact we have on those around us; the critical skills to help bring out our best performance, and allows us to bring out the best in those around us.
Learn how our interactive Emotional Intelligence programs have formed a partnership to transform how organizations, large and small, incorporate Emotional Intelligence into their operations.
Current Statistics on Emotional Intelligence:
- Research conducted with Fortune 500 companies by Stanford Research Institute found that 75% of long-term job success depends on people skills, while 25% on technical knowledge.
- Talent Smart tested Emotional Intelligence alongside 33 other important workplace skills and found that EI was the strongest predictor of high-performance– explaining 58% of success in all types of jobs.
- In a study of more than 2000 managers from 12 large organizations, 81% of the competencies that distinguished outstanding managers were related to Emotional Intelligence. (source: Talent Smart)
- The Hay Group states one study of 44 Fortune 500 companies found that salespeople with high EI skills produced twice the revenue of those with average or below EI scores.
- HCI research found a 31% gap in leadership development effectiveness between organizations when EI was valued and invested in versus those in which it is not.
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.