Think To Win: The Power of Possibility Mindset
Several years ago, I read a startling and disturbing study on our daily thoughts. According to this study:
- The average person has around 60,000 – 80,000 thoughts in a single day.
- 40% were anxious thoughts regarding the future.
- 30% were thoughts regarding the past– many having to do with regrets.
- 12% were around self-doubt and insecurities.
- 10% were needless worries around personal health.
Defining moment: Since I read that article, I made an intention to reframe my thoughts. A lot of reframing had a lot to do with replacing my thoughts with possibility thinking.
I noticed over days, weeks, and months, it changed:
- my outlook
- my energy
- my perspective
- my options
- my emotions
- Possibility thinking opens you up to abundance.
- Scarcity is the “death magnet” to success; open to abundance through possibility thinking.
- Possibility thinking draws winners into your network and business.
- People who think big attract big people who are winners in life.
- Possibility thinking breaks patterns of mediocrity.
- When you embrace possibility, your dreams go from ordinary to extraordinary– from molehills to mountaintops.
- Possibility thinking creates positive energy that is contagious.
- When you embrace possibility thinking, you’ll notice a surge of endorphins and a release of dopamine (good feeling and good energy)– something we all need!
My possibilities: ____________________________________________
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.