Take the Leadership Test
Leadership is being a positive influence– it’s how you show up.
Leadership is making a positive impact daily– it’s keeping your promises.
Leadership is inspiring others to greatness– it’s modeling great behaviors and beliefs.
How does a leader act?
What are the key characteristics of a titled and untitled leader?
Remember, some of the best leaders lead without big titles.
- They believe they can positively shape their lives and careers
- They focus on great relationships with co-workers
- They collaborate and get along well with others.
- They adapt to change and refuse to gossip.
- They show respect and commitment to leaders and peers.
1. You lead yourself first with solid healthy habits.
2. You refuse to play the “blame game”.
3. You look for ways to make your organization better each day.
4. You look for new opportunities to improve the customer experience.
5. You bring positive energy and positive emotions daily.
6. You solve problems, even those that are not in your “job description”.
7. You contribute to the betterment of others.
8. You show appreciation to peers, customers, and leaders.
9. You model personal drive and work with diligence and attention to detail.
10. You lead where you are and make your world better each day.
You don’t need a title or a big position to do it.
Lead where you are!
Lead With No Fear!
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.