Emotional Intelligence for Personal Leadership
Summary of Program:
In today’s fast-paced and pressure filled law enforcement work environment, how effective are you as a leader of influence, impact, and inspiration? Emotional Intelligence (EI) is our ability to self-manage our emotions and navigate successfully under stress is the game changer.
In this highly rated training, you will learn:
- The hard-edge and bottom-line leadership difference emotional intelligence can make in your professional career
- How emotions drive our behaviors, performance and leadership influence
- The brain science behind emotional hijackings and how to self-regulate the stress hormone cortisol
- Emotional self-managed tactics and strategies for work and life
- Skills to deal with the public when emotions run high. How to “Play big” and program at your best.
- 1/2 or full day workshop trainings available
- Dynamic, interactive, and fast-paced