Summary of Program:
How extraordinary leaders manage moments that define their reputation and drive successful results
Research shows that 83% of the time, people are able to effectively manage their relationships with people and the tasks that need to get done. However, in those 17% moments when interactions become more challenging, and work more difficult, we all find the hard truth: whether or not we are able to continue to operate at our full potential. This is the heart of emotional intelligence and where your reputation is built.
Armed with the most recent research in the field of human behavior, Steve Gutzler will guide your team through the “new rules” of leadership to become more effective and influential. Steve shares stories that will amaze and entertain your team, while delivering the actionable leadership tools they need to soar. These lessons and strategies can be applied immediately in leadership, sales, and personal development. Audiences will walk away feeling inspired, empowered, and equipped to tackle professional must-have goals.
- Discover the brain science of emotions and how to self-regulate emotional hijacking moments
- How to turn the stress hormone, cortisol, into your friend
- Master your emotions, moods, and attitudes for high performance
- How to connect deeper and coach more effectively
- The four strategies to mastering the 17% moments
- Breakthrough methods for communication, collaboration, and coaching