HOW TO MOVE UP THE EMOTIONAL VIBRATIONAL SCALE
Growing your emotional intelligence is not about techniques and tricks, it’s a committed lifestyle on how our emotional state (vibrational scale) can influence and impact our daily relationships in life and work.
Learning to move up the emotional scale is all about aligning your moods, attitudes, and emotions with your identified intentions.
- Where am I on the scale right now?
- Where am I on the scale for the most part of my days?
- What are two helpful things I can do to enhance my emotions to be healthier, more joyful, and more content?
There are a few things we need to understand about our feelings and emotions:
- Emotions are influenced by our thoughts and physical state.
- We tend to suppress our feelings rather than identify and adjust.
- Suppressed emotions lead to anxiety and depression.
- Emotions are contagious and we attract who we are and what emotions we project.
- Good feelings and good emotions create better feelings. This is the concept of going up the vibrational scale.
With focus and intention, you can move up the emotional scale daily, and soon, you will attract new successes personally and professionally.
Here’s to moving up the scale!
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.