20 Things Successful People do Every Week
I’ve been privileged to partner with some very successful professionals and world-class leaders. During our time together, I’ve taken note of the intentional things they do each week.
Here is my power-list of what successful people do each week:
1. Give other people credit for their victories
2. Compliment others, especially those in the service industry.
3. Forgive others
4. Keep a “things NOT to do” list
5. Read every day
6. Accept and take full responsibility and lead the way
7. Have a leadership vocabulary of “can do” and “solution finding”
8. Have a sense of gratitude in all that you do
9. Share information and data
10. Continuously lead by positive example
11. Keep a journal and record all best practices
12. Document “must have” goals
13. Talk about new solutions and ideas
14. Exercise and focus on health
15. Delegate and empower others
16. Focus on the important, not the urgent
17. Regulate emotions
18. Keep “family first”
19. Admit when they are wrong
20. Keep perspective and a great sense of humor
Which of these weekly disciplines do you need to sharpen and focus on?
Here’s to a Successful Week Ahead!
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.