10 Questions Extraordinary Leaders Ask to Unlock Extraordinary Results
Listening is the #1 skill for leaders because it provides actionable intel that unlocks greater performance and brings out amazing results.
- What do you think?
- You’ll gather new information.
- Confirm direction.
- Show you value their opinion.
- How can I best lead you?
- What do I do well?
- How can I improve?
- What should I do more of?
- Is my communication clear?
- How can I communicate more effectively?
- How can we display excellence?
- Share one way we can improve, get better, and stand out!
- What sets our culture apart?
- What’s unique about our team culture?
- What more can we do to make it outstanding?
- How is our emotional health and balance?
- What’s one way we can take better care of the emotional health of our team members?
- How can I best inspire our leadership development?
- What would you like to see us invest in for your leadership?
- Do we have clarity of vision?
- Do you think we are clear with what we want to accomplish?
- How can we improve our vision-casting for our team?
- Do we have the right balance of virtual meetings?
- Less of or more of?
- Evaluate the meetings– are they really of value?
- How can we more efficient with our virtual meetings?
- How are our numbers?
- Number “tell the story”.
- Are we winning or losing?
- Where are we strong or weak?
- What tangible way can we increase our numbers?
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.