10 Inspiring Questions that Will Change Your Life and Leadership
This season of life with COVID-19 and civil unrest has been hard and painful. It’s also pulled back the layers of trivial and provided a “sense of urgency”.
I’d like to offer you 10 Inspiring Questions that Will Change Your Life and Leadership:
Note: Please answer each one honestly and reflect on where you are right now and where you want to be.
1. Are you choosing a life of purpose that is greater than “making a living”– one that is significant?
3. Are you focused on 2-3 dreams of accomplishments in the next 12 months– and creating small steps to follow through?
4. Are you actively seeking out compelling reasons to succeed that have deep meaning, not just quick benefits?
5. Are you putting other people first– and displaying a servant attitude?
6. Are you focused on your top 2-3 gifts that allow the greatest impact, influence, and inspiration?
7. Are you seeking out an inner-circle of like-minded men and women that are 100% committed to difference-making?
8. Are you building a dream team that is lean, aggressive, committed, and believing in bold difference-making?
9. Are you committed to anticipating and embracing new innovations, new ways of thinking, and new opportunities to chart a path?
10. Are you clear with actions to take 8-10 new actions that fuel your heart, soul, and mind?
I’m excited for you. I believe our current discomfort can and will help you define even a better version of yourself– and your leadership. Take some time for you to reflect, review, and refine.
Stay strong and purpose-driven,
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.