Seven Sure-Fire Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get Big Stuff Done
My co-author Mike Acker and I wrote and published our new book Lead With No Fear in 90 days. Its the premise of our book that all great accomplishments don’t need to take six months– twelve months– or two years. That if you focus in and make 3° shifts every day around change and what you want… amazing things will happen.
How About You?
- What have you been waiting for?
- What have you put off?
- What do you want to accomplish right now in the next 90 days?
If you haven’t already, pick up a copy of our book– I hope you do here.
I’d also like to offer you my Seven Sure-Fire Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get Big Stuff Done
1. “You can’t be the kid standing at the top of the water-slide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.”
2. “You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough. You must take action.”
Take action today!
3. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
Cut “impossible” out of your vocabulary!
4. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you never get it done.”
Be a doer, not just a thinker!
5. “The only way around is through.”
Push through quitting points!
6. “Procrastination is the killer of dreams– you must slay it with daily determination, action, and purpose.”
Be determined and purpose-driven!
7. “Don’t sit there. If you screw up, start over. Try something else. If you wait for perfect conditions it will be too late.”
Don’t wait– do it now!
I encourage you to write down 3 work goals each day. As you accomplish those goals you’ll feel a surge of momentum over procrastination.
Here’s to your accomplishments!
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.