How to Discover Leadership with Passion
- Her drive for success
- Her commitment to excellence
- Her willingness to pay the price
- Her desire to reach her goal
How about you?
Are you passionate about who you are and what you do in life?
- Will get by with ordinary results.
- Will hit the snooze button.
- Will watch time pass you by.
- Will live for Friday, and dread Monday.
- Will convince yourself that working less and getting by is not a bad way to go.
How do you find your passion?
Here are some questions to help out:
- What activity do you most enjoy in your work?
- What fires you up?
- What intrigues you?
- What do you love to study?
- Who inspires you?
- What matters most to you in work and life?
- What do you want to be remembered for?
Apple co-founder Steve Jobs summed up the importance of passion in the face of adversity:
Here’s to your leadership!
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.