7 WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR TEAM’S MENTAL HEALTH
I’m currently encouraged. Several teams I’ve been working with recognize the value of improving their team’s mental health. Instead of the “great resignation”– it can be the “great rejuvenation”. Individual contributors, managers, and leaders alike are hungry to regain their purpose, mental well-being, and focus.
What is Mental Health?
- It affects how we think, feel, act, and navigate our current emotional economy and challenging days.
- It determines how we manage stress.
- How we handle our relationships at home and at the workplace.
- It affects our overall physical and emotional state.
- Also, how we are perceived by others– “Am I a centered leader?”.
How Mental Health will make or break your sustainable success as an organization
- Without stress and coping mechanisms, team members will go on tilt and burn out.
- Without clear physical, emotional, mental, and soulful plans or acknowledgments, people will lose a sense of joy and purpose.
- Productivity and meaningful engagement increase when people feel good and healthy.
Here’s to your team’s mental health!
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.