20 Questions to Help You Crush It in 2021
2021 will be a year of recovery, hope, and relentless pursuits.
Here are 20 of my favorite and valuable self-leadership questions to help you crush your goals and achieve your dreams this year!
- What am I most proud of about my life?
- What do I feel is missing and how can I get more of what I need?
- Where do I want to be in 24-36 months?
- In lifestyle living?
- In leadership influence?
- In business?
- Who are the people in my life I’d like to spend more time with?
- When am I the happiest version of myself?
- What two daily habits can I improve?
- What am I afraid to do and why?
- What steps cal I take to overcome fear?
- What makes me most fulfilled and grateful?
- What is the one thing I can “let go of” in order to take it to the next level?
- What is one big lesson I learned in 2020?
- How can I turn that lesson into wisdom and renewed action?
- What are my top 3 professional or business goals for 2021?
- What are two personal goals that I need to focus on and seize?
- How can I improve my daily routine in order to “get in the flow” state?
- What’s one word of coaching advice I’d give to my future self?
- What 3 actions must I take each day to stay at my optimum health and energy?
- Which of the 5 people in my inner circle do I need to stay in touch with this year?
- What are 3 things I do for fun?
- How would I describe my ultimate purpose this year?
Please dedicate a thinking time as a leader. It will strengthen you and allow you to be an encourager.
Cheers to your success this year!
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
To book Steve today, contact Michelle Joyce!
(For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching.)
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.