Five Sure-Fire Ways to Turn Your Business Around in 90 Days
For years, I’ve practiced five sure-fire ways to turn my business around when things are lagging. I’ve offered the plan to large companies and organizations, as well as entrepreneurs.
If things aren’t where you had hoped, here is how to successfully turn it around in 90 days:
1. Create a renewed sense of urgency around a vision of what your company and business can be, where the company can go, and most importantly, how to get there.
2. Create a winning culture and create energy around winning— make it clear and get rid of mediocrity and excuses. Have a new set of behaviors and a daring destination of bold risk-taking.
3. Hire competitive people with a strong personal drive. A profile that includes a growth mindset, problem solving skills, and positive energy.
4. Focus on your customer. Identify and take care of your customers needs, wants, and desires. Make the “grass green” for your customer and treat them like royalty.
5. Write a one-page business plan that includes:
- Vision: What are we building?
- Mission: Why does this business exist?
- Objectives: What will we measure?
- Strategies: How will we grow and improve?
- Action Plans: What is the work to be done?
Successful turnarounds in business have certain things in common such as bold visions, simple plans, great culture, good talent, and brilliant execution.
Here’s to your turnaround!
As a master storyteller, Steve has unparalleled ability to communicate dynamic business and leadership truths through stories, anecdotes and humor. Harness the power of the “number one” predictor of professional success, impact, leadership, high performance and sustainable relationships in business and life. Steve’s highest rated keynote presentation.
Bring Steve’s customized and personalized programs
to your next event!
Contact Michelle Joyce or call 704-965-2339.
“The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance. ”
About the Author
Steve Gutzler is the President of Leadership Quest, a Seattle-based leadership development company. Steve is a dynamic, highly-sought-after speaker who has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to a list of clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, the Seattle Seahawks, Pandora Radio, Boeing, Cisco, Starwood Corporation, the Ritz Carlton group, and the U.S. Social Security Administration. He recently was voted #1 by the readership of Huffington Post as the Most Inspirational Leader on Social Media.
A published author on leadership and emotional intelligence, Steve resides near Seattle with his wife Julie where they enjoy time with their three adult children and six grandchildren.