Sales Mastery: The Art and Science of Purposeful Selling
For too long sales professionals have bought into a short-term vision for selling which leads to “sales reluctance.” What Steve Gutzler has learned is the polar opposite: When you discover how to connect who you are and what you are about in your selling career, the results will be phenomenal and long-lasting.
Long-term sales success happens when high trust exists – when you are a trustworthy sales person running a trustworthy sales business, and when its clear to your clients that you are a person of integrity who delivers on your word.
No matter what industry you work in or what type of sales position you hold, adopting the art and science of purposeful selling principle will open the door to a new way of thinking and a life beyond your wildest expectations.
- Tap into the truest measure of your success – your internal performance standards
- Deliver a higher level of service, and stress less while doing it
- Learn the power of scripting, the 80/20 principle, and the 1st 90 minutes of your day
- Cut your client list in half and still double your current income
- Develop long-term relationships with your clients that will deliver repeat business for years to come.
This dynamic fast-paced presentation provides teams with actionable strategies, optimizing their efforts immediately and compounding their results and revenues.
Steve has presented this to a wide-range of sales teams and organizations including real estate, hotel/restaurants, technology companies, financial advisors, recruitment firms, small business associations, and beverage and food services. Perfect for sales meetings and conferences and conventions.
This presentation is ideal for a Keynote ranging from 60-90 minutes. It can also be delivered in a half/full day team seminar.