I've been polling leaders the last 12-14 months asking, "What do you believe is your number one responsibility in leadership?" I'm pleased with my findings:
- 60% are raising up potential leaders, along with acquiring and keeping good people.
- 30% are creating clarity and casting vision
- 10% are executing on our goals
I've found in working with teams that most leaders hire, rather than select, leaders.
I've witnessed most leaders gaining followers and wondering why they "under perform."
I've celebrated with leaders who surround themselves with other leaders and attract and keep the best.
Leaders today need to reproduce leaders, and here is why:
1. Those closest to the leader will determine the level of success and impact.
Remember: Your leadership team will make or break you.
2. An organization's growth potential is directly related to it's personnel's potential.
Remember: Every time you invest in the growth of your personal leaders, you grow your organization and business.
3. Leaders attract potential leaders
Remember: It takes a leader to know other leaders, grow other leaders, and show other leaders the way.
"When you grow your leadership team,
you multiple your success"
- Steve Gutzler
For over twenty years, I have partnered with like-minded leaders committed to growing leaders at every level of their organization.
I offer four impactful keynote presentations (also available as workshops) that blow the lid off of leadership limits and inspire teams to maximize their potential.
Three insightful, customized assessments are now available with each of the following trainings:
- Emotional Intelligence for Personal Leadership (Emotional Intelligence Assessment)
- Full Potential: How to Perform Best Under Pressure (Energy Assessment)
- Unleash the Leader Inside of You (Leadership Assessment)
These assessments allow personal leaders to gain greater self-awareness to set new actionable goals to grow as potential leaders of impact.
Let's unleash the leaders within your team!