Nearly anyone can achieve flash-in-the-pan success. But, if you want to achieve sustainable results as a personal leader, we need to implement successful habits and daily practices day after day.
I've created a go-to list that reminds me every day of my "daily practices."
Here are twelve ways to boost your daily results:
1. I choose a capital "A" attitude.
2. I focus on my MVPs (Most Valuable and Profitable- priorities).
3. I am a "corporate athlete" and follow healthy protocols.
4. I put "family first" and communicate daily with each member.
5. I start my day with a 20/20/20.
20 minutes spiritual/20 minutes reading/20 minutes planning
6. I keep my commitments and am early for each appointment.
Being "on time" is being late for me
7. I am a responsible money manager and consider it stewardship not ownership.
8. I try to deepen my faith daily by sincerely connecting daily with God.
9. I show respect to everyone and practice the "golden rule."
10. I invest in solid relationships and initiate times to break-bread.
11. I am intentionally generous and practice generosity.
12. I live my "top 5" values:
Faith, Family First, Work Hard, Leadership, and Have Fun
I seek to experience life daily... for I only get one opportunity in this beautiful journey. I would never pretend to "hit the mark" every day but my "daily dozen" keeps me focused on my daily practices I'm striving for.
Take a moment to create your list. Remember, we become whatever we focus on.
You will see for greater results with intentional daily practices.
Here to your daily dream!
Contact Michelle Joyce for more information on keynote presentations and team workshops!
The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance.