How do you define success? What would a stunningly successful 2017 look like? What would you need to accomplish?
I've learned, in working with successful leaders, that you cannot tackle too much or the year unravels into a cluster of mediocre efforts. With that being said, I'd like to provide my bulletproof shortlist of 8 strategies for a successful 2017.
- Define what a successful 2017 looks like.
- Schedule time for planning and organizing. Put big priorities and your intentional purpose on your calendar.
- Understand where you are, right now, and list where you need to focus your efforts in 2017.
- Make a "master list" of priorities. What are your MVPs (most valuable and profitables)—activities, projects, and client/customer goals?
- Document clear, 90-day, goals that are S.M.A.R.T –Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time bound.
- Identify your focus barriers.
- Schedule every priority. Leave nothing for chance; what gets scheduled gets done.
- Chart your progress. Accountability is key for 2017! Evaluation prevents stagnation.
Let's make this year memorable, stunning, remarkable, and successful. The choice is yours.
Here's to a blessed and successful 2017!
Interested in Executive Leadership Coaching with Steve?
Click below to schedule your one-on-one complimentary Discovery Call with Steve and learn more about his Executive Leadership Coaching Program.
Steve Gutzler's Executive Leadership Coaching program is designed to empower you with the focus, training, and accountability you need to achieve the remarkable results you demand in the most important areas of your professional and personal life.
Just like an elite athletic trainer helps to raise standards of excellence for accelerated results in the body, Steve Gutzler will challenge and support you in obtaining the results you desire and deserve in life.
Steve's Executive Assistant, Jamie, is happy to schedule your complimentary discovery call!