Have you noticed the tug-of-war between the victim-mindset and the leadership mind-set?
Between pity parties and victory parties.
Between self-reliance and self-pity.
Between failure attitudes and success attitudes.
As I write this, I am gearing up for the next 90-days of vision. It's built around prioritization of my Top 5 Priorities. There will be meetings, keynotes, and coaching sessions. There will be plenty of responding to emails and requests. And in the midst of it all, a tug-of-war of spirit and soul to stay to the course with courage, faith, and an unstoppable attitude.
Here is my "Code of Persistence Promises" I will make make and keep:
- I will rise each day with a sense of clarity around that days priorities.
- I will believe all things will work out as long as I put in the work.
- I will be bold and courageous and speak the language of a leader.
- I will not allow setbacks to discourage me - and I will not be intimidated by challenges.
- I will fight the "good fight" and remember most games are won in the 4th quarter - (I will be known as "the finisher").
- When knocked down, I will get up fast and more determined.
- I will take time to rest and recover after each day and always "give thanks".
- I will remember: I have been given gifts that I will use to better not just myself, but others
- I will never surrender to discouragement or despair, no matter what obstacles may confront me.
Here's to a strong season ahead for you! Stay the course and stay strong!
New! Training and Keynote Presentation, Power of influence and Impactful Leadership
New! Unleash the Leader Inside You video. Preview Steve's speaking style today!
For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching, contact Steve's team at: email@example.com or call: (425) 681-9871.
The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance.