Questions elevate our leadership. Questions unlock our thinking. Questions release the truth. Questions help us gain insight. Questions open new ways of responding.
Questions lead us forward to new successes.
I recently sat with an extraordinary and accomplished leader and asked 6 questions to help her to elevate her leadership to even higher levels. In an uncluttered and uncrushed moment her answers unlocked new answers that I believe will usher in a new season of effectiveness.
I invite you to take a moment to answer these key questions:
1. A vision question: Where are you headed and what do you want to accomplish?
2. A purpose question: Why are you going there and what will keep you inspired?
3. A strategy question: How are you going to get there?
4. A talent question: Who will come with you?
5. A growth question: How will you develop yourself and others?
6. A sustainable question? How will you maintain success and keep going?
Remember: An unintentional life accepts everything and does nothing. An intentional life embraces only the things that will add to the purpose of success and significance.
To grow as a leader, I have to be intentional.
My hope is that as you pause, ask and answer these questions, you can regain clarity, focus and execution.
Elevate Your Leadership!
For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching, contact Steve's team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (425) 681-9871.
The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance.
Copyright © 2016
Steve Gutzler and Leadership Quest, All rights reserved.
4580 Klahanie Dr SE #102
Issaquah, WA 98029