Over the years, I've noticed that there are two kinds of thinking... One leads to success, joy and fulfillment. The other leads to failure, fear and discontent.
For personal leaders to be successful, they need to be abundant thinkers. Characteristics of abundant thinkers include:
- Believing there is more where that came from.
- Giving abundantly, being generous.
- Sharing ideas, knowledge, and contacts.
- Building relationships through trust and kindness.
- Delivering more than expected.
- Spreading their enthusiasm.
- Dreaming big and taking action.
- Displaying confidence.
- Appreciating what they have.
- Out-hustling the competition.
Coaching Question - What are the abundant characteristics you posses? What characteristics are you willing to adopt? Are there any that are no longer serving you?
Here's to building abundant thinkers!
For information on keynote presentations, team workshops, and one on one coaching, contact Steve's team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (425) 681-9871.
The purpose of Leadership Quest is to help professionals develop their personal leadership, vision and emotional intelligence. Everyday I strive to help leaders and teams achieve their desired goals in sales productivity, leadership, time maximization, and life-balance.